lunes, 12 de septiembre de 2011

Breast Torture - Plastic Bag Fun DVD pinza bdsm

pony bdsm
Wrapping my slaves in Saran Wrap may not have existence the use relato and erotico and bdsm Dow Chemical Co. had in mind when they relato bdsm propose out the product, but a relato bdsm castigo merecido hot and sweaty, trapped slave, enshrouded in pliable, is relato erotico bdsm not a happy slave bdsm pussy torture... and we don't want our slaves to be happy, do femdom bdsm we? That is NOT the Sometimes I like to part plastic over my slaves face during our breast bondage session. I determine an issue that some asphyxiation play now and then really adds to the strong bondage experience. And I really get turned on watching them try to blow for air. Plastic wrap adds a whole new dimension to thraldom sessions...


pony bdsm

File size: 698.6 MB

pony bdsm