sábado, 16 de abril de 2011

Society SM - Dec 1, 2010 - Cherry Torn bdsm torture shit

bdsm training
After plenty of recent shoots with first time players, working with Cherry Torn was a exalted for me...She is a finely tuned itallian sports car...being of the kind which a driver, you know you can get in, stomp the aeriform fluid, tear the wheel and hammer the brakes and she will act up to smooth teen bdsm and sweet...truly...Cherry is a pleasure to drive...I enjoyed every moment of control that I took from and used against her...and she offers in ~ degree resistance...only an anxious sweetness about her...I bundled bdsm sex her up, stretched bdsm video galleriea her back, bent her superior and spread her out...just the bondage and positions in these scenes was it's admit uncomfortable and constant torment...Cherry showed up with marks on her donkey...I think I have a new rule....if you show up through marks on your ass, you're going to leave with greater degree of than you arrived with...I liked that it gave me one excuse to really push the impact play in a couple of the scenes...and Cherry was a bdsm video gallery well qualified enough sport to go along with my twisted reasoning...like i said...no resistance...alas...Cherry is back into independent model mode and we allready be favored with a FuckingDungeon appearance lined up for her in December...Ogre
File glutinous substance: 640.7 MB

bdsm training